Questions about paying full price for MJ bags:

one great thing about MJ is that you don't have to pay full price. however, i would if i had to... i've paid full price for all my MbyMJ bags. i've learned that once they go on sale, i'll never get my hands on them.

i never knew i could afford an mj bag until i found tpf and all the great sales posted! being only a student right now, i dont really have the means to pay full price for one and not feel completely guilty for spending years worth of books on a bag. plus, theyre always on sale so theres really no need for me to pay full price.

right now i'm between these 2 bags...
help me decide ladies and gents...
and should i wait to see if any go on sale?

Attachments

• NMV057T_mn.jpg
    NMV057T_mn.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 31
  • NMV0299_mn.jpg
    NMV0299_mn.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 27
i'm sure the bruna will go on sale eventually probably around the summertime when it gets closer for the fall accessories release. the black mix quilted has already gone on sale during the holiday season at nordstrom and bloomingdale's. i would try calling around those stores to see if they have any left in stock or if they have received any returns. good luck!

wow!!!
thanks for the info.

they both are on the NM website at full price :wtf:

thank god i signed up here. lil tidbits like this help us save in the long run

rc

I pay full price for MJ bags (minus the occasional promo code) because I usually want a color or style that is in high demand and knowing me I can't wait to win an auction on ebay. I usually buy them from shopbop or nordy's!!

Since I'm really only a hardcore fan of the multi pockets I can say with much confidence that I would never pay full price. Every color I have ever wanted or can think of has always been availabe at a fraction of retail - you can either find them on ebay or tj maxx....