Questions about Kooba bags...do you agree w/ me?

1. Hey there - I'm going to post some of my opinions on the following bags - I'd like to know your opinions.

-The Parker and Sloane may look too big on someone who is 5'4". Better size for shorter ladies would be the Lena.

-The chain on the Nina makes it heavy and takes away from the beauty of the bag.

-There Meredith feels too big when tried on! I love the handle on this one (leather). I was all set to buy the Meredith but tried it on again and realized it was too big for me.

-The Avery looks beautiful in Rose.

-The Taupe Julia in Python is a fabulous bag and it is different! A pattern like that would make a great addition to any basic/neutral colored ensemble.

-Are you confused about how the Stella should be worn?

-The Ryan is a great size and is very comfortable on - they should make this bag in more colors.

-The Roxanne in black python is a perfect bag to wear out at night or to a wedding - very versatile.

-The Phoebe in Blonde tends to show scratches more than any of the other colors.

-The Elisha and Bonnie bags really need to go on sale SOON!

-The Charlie would be great if it was just a little bit smaller. It's a big bag to wear in the crook of your arm and worn across the body looks weird.

-The Hilary and Diana are nothing to write home about.

Can't wait to hear your responses!! Thanks ladies :heart:

2. :wtf:

Sorry. Let me read the post again! ;)

3. LOL...

4. I'm 5'4", and I recently tried on the Parker at Nordstroms. I did not think it looked too big on me.