Questions about Hawaiin stores

1. Is there a LV store on the "Big Island"? I am going there in 3 weeks and definetly want to check it out!

Also, is LV really cheaper there? If it is I would have a field day!

2. Yes, there is a store on the Big Island, it's at the Waikoloa/Kings Shops. If I remember correctly, this is the one in the shopping center next to the Hilton Waikoloa Village. I'm not too sure if prices are cheaper there, though.

3. Hello!

There is a smaller LV boutique at King's Shops and there are a lot of uxury stores there. I've never purchased from there but have been in. The stores that I purcahse from (Ala Moana and Waikiki on Oahu) are about 15-30 dollars cheaper than what I see listed on Eluxury. Our sales tax is 4.75

Have fun!!!!

4. I did notice in Maui bags were about 20 dollars cheaper than the mainland, not sure why...

5. I believe there are different regions for LV pricing. Hawaii is a separate region than the rest of the continental U.S. I noticed that HI prices were $20 to $30 cheaper than in CA. I should have bought something while I was in Maui during August, but at the time, I didn't want anything. Boy, was I dumb because I bought a few items later in the Fall from my regular SA at a higher price and higher tax! Oh well!!!!

6. yes definitely get something since it's cheaper! Never been to the LV's on the Big Island though. Too bad the tax just went up half a percent lol.

7. The Kings' Shops at the Waikoloa Beach Resort on the Big Island has a smaller Louis Vuitton Store. We were just there in October. Hawaii prices are definitely a few $$ less, which is good because eluxury will not ship LV items to Hawaii. :confused1:

8. get a sophie!

9. Hawaii falls into the Pacific Rim Territory for LV

10. get a sophie for me!

11. lol! thats what i was thinking...GET SOPHIES FOR EVERYONE!! (j/k) LOL!

12. yes hawaii prices are cheaper than in mainland.... and if you happen to go to Guam it's the same. and there are no taxes in Guam. (so it makes sense to go to Guam for LV after all.)

13. Wow... no tax in Guam? Sometimes my husband goes there for work. Good to know! :smile:

14. I lived in Hawaii for 3 years and the LVs are always jam packed with Japanese tourist b/c they buy it cheaper in the US an take it back to Japan for their family friends and relatives (pieces are often out of stock.) Watch out for Sophie!

15. Have fun, call ahead for the sophie! I asked my SA to do it for me....I don't know if it made a difference or I just got lucky.