Questions about GH

1. I'm kinda liking the GH.

Is it only for 2007 or is it a new line for bal?

Also, which do you prefer, a black city with GGH or SGH?

Are they hard to find?
  2. The GH first debuted in s/s 07 and I belive that first season it was only GGH - if I'm remembering correctly, the SGH was not introduced until f/w 07. They are doing the GH again this season, and I really do hope that it is here to stay!! I love the GH!! As far as a black city I think that you can't go wrong with either and that you should go with whichever one you like the most, but personally I love the Black City with GGH!!!
  3. I have the Black City with GGH and I love it! I get a lot of compliments on it. So I would say to get GGH. They come up on eBay every once in a while.

4. Is the black city with gold harware still around in stores?
  5. I have the black City with GSH and LOVE it!!! Then again, I'm partial to silver!

black and and's a matter of personal preference.
  6. Aloharag still has some and that's where I got mine from.
  7. I got mine from Diabro for $1400 but they are now sold out of black. At Aloharag when I priced them they wanted $1595. The ones on eBay are a lot less. I am not sure whether Neimans or Barneys has any, but they will be asking full price.

BTW, in terms of deciding silver or gold, if you like more of a rock and roll look, go with silver. If you like more of a dressy, blingy look, go with gold. Good luck!