Questions about Epi...

mrqx2

Mar 20, 2007
Hi All!

I'm new to LV and I'm looking at purchasing my first piece. I am loving the Epi Speedy but I'm also contemplating another bag and I don't have the funds to get both right now. I fell in love with the black epi speedy because of the palladium hardware...it's becoming increasingly harder to find black bags with silver hardware. Anyway, I'm wondering how long you think LV will continuing producing black epi leather with palladium hardware? If I wait until Spring 2008 to purchase the bag will the black/silver combo still be around?

Thanks!

The silvertone hardware is fairly new to the EPI line and it should be around for many, many years! I have the black soufflot with the silver and LOVE it!
Good Luck deciding on your first LV, the first LV purchase is always so special. Please be sure to let the SA know its your first LV purchase so they make the transaction as special as possible. Go to a Free-standing store too, rather than a SAKS or Neiman, just so you can experience the boutique specialty!

Have you looked at the black epi alma? I found it ot be just as beautiful as the speedy, but easier to get in and out of.

The epi speedy is stiffer than the canvas, making the opening quite narrow.