Questions!! About a name of a bag and keychain...

LouisVObsession

An Hermes Addict
O.G.
Jan 14, 2007
I picked up something from Gucci today for my mom and on the way out of the mall, I saw this girl with a Speedy 35 and guess what was hanging from the gold handles? A BEAR KEYCHAIN! It was sooo cute! And it wasn't like, a silver or gold keychain.. It was made from leather monogram canvas and cut into the shape of a cute teddy bear! Silver was used (I think) for the eyes and nose. My question: Is this a real Louis V item? I've never seen this on the the web before or in the LV Boutique for that matter. But I know how some items are limited editions.

Another "LV" I spotted in the parking lot was a gorgeous messenger bag! Just what I want for school! It's EXACTLY the same style as the Naviglio but instead of Damier, it's in Monogram Canvas. Does anyone know the name of this bag? THANKS IN ADVANCE. :smile:

i don't believe the bear was ever a keychain....it only came as a "pin". there are lots of bear keychains in ebay as a fake. someone correct me if i'm wrong.

sorry, i don't know the name of the monogram bag that looks like the naviglio..i'll leave that for the other experts here. :smile:

The only Bear KEYCHAIN i can think of is the Panda Cles...........Besides that, the only other thing is the Panda Rond, which is the Panda on a Mono Rond........Oh ya, also there is the Teddy Bear pins, but thats all

Yup, keychain is defintely fake.

The only leather bears that were ever produced that I can think of are:
-The little leather bear made that hung off of Doudou's neck and of course, the Panda Cles.

dd_1.JPG

db_1.JPG

Ooopsie. I forgot to answer the Naviglio question! :Push:

I *think* I remember seeing some Monogram Canvas Naviglios that were special ordered? My mind's fuzzy right now since it's late over here. :P