Question

1. Are we allowed to post links to good buy it nows? There's a black epi pochette for $99 buy it now and its reeeal, just missing a strap.

2. I think it's okay. But, if you are asking auth questions there is a special section for it.

3. I've been eyeing that pochette...but unfortunately it's missing the strap and the strap is so important for that bag.

Rebeccalou28 has a lilac epi pochette for like $275!! Someone should definitely get it...I'd love to but...can't. :sad:

4. I don't see why not - there's a thread for eBay deals in the Dior forum, and if you'd like, you can start one here. That's a great deal, especially since the strap isn't all that much from the store ! :yes:

5. sh*t!!!!!!!!! I love that one but well I am a guy do you think I sould buy it anyway ??? what could I use it for ??? :nuts:
    it is just a great price and acutally I don't care about the strap.......

6. wow! its beautiful!

my initial reaction is that it can make a very nice clutch

short or long strap are available for purchase at any LV store

if all else fails, get a nice long necklace to use as a strap

7. I am sooo on the verge of clicking the BIN button :graucho: Does anyone know how much the strap would be to replace it???

8. is that real? why is it so cheap?

9. Its cheap cause it's missing a strap. Bag is def real. I figured that since most people have the pochette inside a larger bag, then the missing strap wouldn't be much of a deal.

10. wow, it is indeed a great deal! somebody should buy it. the auction said it's brand new :yahoo:

the strap can be bought at the store anyway :yes:

11. Yup someone hit the BIN button. hopefully its someone on the boards =]

12. oh it's sold! yeah, hopefully, someone on the boards got it :yes:

this is a great idea evolkatie, things like this should be posted more often here so the rest of us can get great deals! :heart:

13. I made a sticky out of evolkatie's post. Let's keep it going, ladies and gents!!!:graucho:

14. thanks Mod :yahoo: