Question

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone i was listening to the radio today and i heard a ad called. BagBorroworSteal.com Has anyone also heard about this. Would anyone do this? I mean why would you pay to borrow a bag. I love my designer bags that i want to have them for years and years. Thats just me. It's like $100+ a month to borrow the bags and they are used :yucky: . Why would you do that. And how do you steal the bag. I don't get it.

2. yeah i've heard about it and i thought exactly what you thought. the whole concept is ridiculous. i believe you pay weekly or however long you want to borrow the bag, so this can be fairly pricey, might as well buy the bag and you get to keep it forever or for however long you want.

3. I must have seen an ad online for this site a dozen times in the last two days alone. They are really marketing it in a big way. Actually, I was going to come here and ask the same question, so "small world" category. And no, I wouldn't pay anything to borrow a bag, much less $100 a month!!

4. It doesnt make sense! Why would i borrow when i can save money and buy myself a bag!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.