1. How can I prevent zero feedback buyer from doing buy it now on my auction? This happened to me twice last month and once this month already. Two buyers are scammers from nigeria. It's wasting my time. Will eBay refund my listing fee or just the final value fee. Thanks guys!
  2. unfortunatly, the options for weeding out bidders on BIN's and auctions is slim pickins. The only thing you can do is file a NPB with eBay and they will give you the fees back. It is a hassle though, at least 1 out of every 10 auctions I sell has a non paying bidder and it is so annoying!!
  3. You can't block 0fb bidders, you might be better to try an auction format or BIN with immediate payment option
  4. The other option is to require "immediate payment" on your auction - and I think you can revise it to add this option if there are more than 12 hours left. This helped when I was dealing with all those account take-overs. Unfortunately, it also has a tendency to push some people away.
  5. i doubt eBay will revise their policy to help sellers weed out the riff-raff. It just cuts down their take. And we all know that Ebay is all about the money and how they can get more.
  6. I've done this. I personally don't have an issue with 0 feedback yet so I block negative accounts and accounts with NPB strikes. If you unhide all the options there is a list of buyer requirements such as to block bidders with NPB stikes, feedback less than X (you fill in what x is), etc. It takes a little bit of time to find the first time.
  7. You are missing the point, not ALL 0fb bidders are "riff-raff" and if eBay allowed the blocking of 0fb bidders how would the site ever grow?? We all had 0fb at one point, how would you feel if that stopped you buying?
  8. To answer "I love Rice"'s original question of fee refund, eBay will refund the final fee if you claim the transaction is canceled due to NPB, but they don't refund your listing fee. If you relisted your item and item was sold, your first listing fee would be refunded but not the second fee.

We all know that eBay is there for making money. Unfortunately, eBay doesn't have a competitor, yet...:sad:
  9. ITA... :yes: We all had to start somewhere...