Question...wasnt sure where to put this:

I was in Macy's searching for an untouched unloved ALI:tender:, knowing FULL WELL that she is NOT be found....sigh...

...anywho...the person I was with purchased a couple of pieces wristlet and a wallet.

The woman behind the counter told my friend that she needed to register her pieces with Coach. I had to think for a moment...Do they still do that? I hadn't registered a piece since ....since...my gateway bag in 2000...with the Willis Bag.

Question: Are we still suppose to register our pieces somewhere?:confused1:

I was in Macy's searching for an untouched unloved ALI:tender:, knowing FULL WELL that she is NOT be found....sigh...
oooh, where did I just see one in a case??? think....think...... UGH!!! I remember asking when they got it and the SA said it was new......westminster, ca maybe? it was black.

I think there's also either a whiskey in Lakewood, or Glendale..... "sometimers" sucks!

...anywho...the person I was with purchased a couple of pieces wristlet and a wallet.

The woman behind the counter told my friend that she needed to register her pieces with Coach. I had to think for a moment...Do they still do that? I hadn't registered a piece since ....since...my gateway bag in 2000...with the Willis Bag.

Question: Are we still suppose to register our pieces somewhere?:confused1:

I bought a bag from Dillards yessterday and she told me I needed to register it with Coach also. She said they got a memo telling them they need to remind customers to register their bags. I never register mine either.:confused1: