Question regarding replacement pull tab

1. I have a Scribble C tote and the suede pull tab on the zipper has fallen apart. I called Coach and they are sending a replacement pull tab that attaches with a clip. I have never had any problems with any of my bags so calling CS is a first for me in the 7 years of collecting Coach....knock wood.....

Has anyone had to replace this part and if so can you post a picture of what it looks like? I asked, but she didn't seem to know. Just curious of what to expect. I am hoping it will match the green leather one on the outside pocket zipper instead of the current suede one.

Thanks!

cheers, Gena

2. Hi, Gena! I have never had to order a replacement pull tab but if you gave the CS representative the style number they should send one that either matches or compliments your bag. I have had to request replacement hang tags in the past and when the exact one wasn't available for that style they sent something that looked nice with it.

3. Great, thank you!

Gena

4. I have a purse that the zipper pull fell off of also... should I call/email?!