Question on Sunglasses

1. Help! I have been debating sunglasses for a bit, and was considering getting style 5127b in black, but then tonight I tried on style 5083 (like the link below) and loved them! I tried on both pairs, my eyelashes kind of hit the 5127b and I was having a hard time justifying the extra $200 when I really liked the other pairs as well.

Can anyone tell me what season the 5083 style is from? And am I crazy not buying the 5127b?

Here are the 5083's (don't know if this pair is authentic, for demonstrative purposes only)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Just-In-CHANEL-Sunglasses-Model-5083H-Black-GreyGold_W0QQitemZ290177503842QQihZ019QQcategoryZ45249QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here is a pic of the 5127b (courtesy of Smoothopter)
    http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-reference-library/chanel-accessories-resource-thread-photos-only-please-37615-21.html#post5093495

Ok, what do you all think???

2. I have to go with the third link, the MOP, I think these are great. They look a bit big on everyone, but I think unless you have a tiny little face you can do it.

3. I don't know season for the sunnies. . . the MOP's are by far the most common. . . when I go to my DD's gymnastics class there's a minimum of 3 of us w/ these sunnies perched atop our heads.:push:
    I wear mine ALL THE TIME because they're by far the msot comfortable pair of sunnies I've ever owned.

As far as aesthetics, I prefer Monica's, those are divine:love:
    Do you like to put them on top of your head? The plastic ones work better for that:yes:

4. Thank you ladies! I honestly liked both the 5083 and the MOP on my head the best. The ones Monica has looked great on my face, but not so great as a headband. The only thing that made me lean towards the pearls is that they are slightly (ever so slightly) smaller than the MOPs which are hot, but I do have a smaller face. Shoot. What to do!!!

5. my face is a little small too. . . I'd go and try both pair again. . . mix them up so you can't see which is which and choose the ones that fit the best:yes:

6. Good call Swanky! You are always the voice of reason!!! Thank you!

7. Get them both, geez..

8. :winkiss:

9. Roflmao!!!!!!!!!!

10. I just bought my second pair of these yesterday. I have the black and now the tortoise-shell. They are the BEST sunglasses I have ever had. My face is a bit small too. I posted this morning photos (not modeling ones; no shower yet). I would get the MOP (5076). :tup:

11. where did you buy the 5076? The only ones I see on eBay are fakes, well according to the authenticity tips I read in tPF

12. Ok ladies! I went and did the test that Swanky suggested, and came home with the MOP (5076)! They rock. Plain and simple. I am one happy girl!

Thank you again for all of your advice!!!!

simseema I bought mine from Neimans. They had plenty if you are looking for some!!!

13. i just called nieman marcus...they retail for $350...damn...i was hoping to not spend over $300

14. woohoo Jag! You just can't beat their fit can you!?
    I knew if you judged it anonymously on fit alone you'd choose those.