Question on Suhali L'Aimable

1. I am thinking about getting the L'Aimable and I was wondering how do you all like the bag? What are the positives and negatives about it? TIA:smile:

2. I have one in black and love it. Its the perfect for a night out or a fancy dinner date. Bag is on the smaller side but holds what you need. I can fit my wallet, ID, credit card, cell phone and some makeup without a problem.

3. ^Agree! Great for those nights out :yes:

4. I love Suhali in general...the L'Aimable is a great evening/going out piece, but definitely TOO SMALL for every day use unless you only carry literally a couple of things with you. If you're looking for a Suhali every day bag, may I suggest the Le Talentueux or the Lockit PM/MM?

5. this is the same bag that Kim Kardashian is wearing all the time right??

6. It's pretty small...more of a going out bag.

7. I just got one in blue . . . it's still sitting on my bookshelf waiting to be used. I'm still on the fence about whether to keep it or not. It's really cute and small - but, I honestly don't see myself using it as much. I think the only reason why I'm keeping it is 'cause it's my only suhali item. But, other than that, I don't see it being used as an everyday bag at all - thus, its not very practical for me.

8. think of it as the suhali pochette.

9. It is VERY small... only a little bigger than an Epi Pochette. I considered this bag when I was looking at pochettes, and I went with an Epi Pochette since it's just as classy but costs way less. :p

10. Great bag for your nights out. Looks classier than the epi pochette and I love the hardware but it's A LOT more expensive than the other pochettes. I agree - think of it as the suhali pochette but a little wider :tup:

If the price is too high for you then why not wait to get the suhali lockit? It would give you more value for your money and you get soft, supple goat leather!

11. Thanks everyone. I am looking for a night out bag, so sounds like this bag will be good for that. Does it require a lot of maintenaince? Will I have to babysit it all the time?