QUESTION on: Monogram multicolore heart purse

1. Hi I was wondering if someone can tell me if they are still selling this at the stores, I really love this but not sure if I could still purchase it. Thanks :smile:

2. errr.... sold out I believe... but I had inquired about the vernis version last week and 866 was able to locate one in NY. but said that the system she was going off of was probably not exactly-to-the-moment up to date and it was probably not there....

cute item though!

3. I am not sure, but I have the MC Heart, and I love her! So beautiful. :tender:I hope you are able to get one!!

4. From what I have heard, they are pretty much already sold the majority of stores.

You should call 866 and see if they can locate one for you.

Hope you find one ..... it is so adorable.

Good Luck!

5. Nope, they're completely sold out. One of the SAs at my store said a few months ago (I'd say around April or May) that she sent out the last Framboise one and that all other colors were gone.

6. Thanks for everybody who replied back, i did call the 866 and they said it was totally sold out. :sad:

7. They have the MC one on let-trade right now. It's not the vernis, but still cute!