Question on Dentelle BH

1. I guess I am pretty late to the Dentelle obsession... and I have read some posts on the bag as well. I am considering buying a Dentelle Silver BH but wanted some opinions on that bag...

I love the size, I think the bag is stunning and love that there is no patina to worry about. But I had been considering getting a LH so I would love some opinions here.

What do you think? Should I do the Dentelle BH or the Mono LH? I love the limited edition bag but HATE the price tag... I have been buying quite a few pre-owned bags which makes that $1700+ even worse.

Many thanks!!

2. id get the dentelle. the speedy and Bh havent been as popular a the show bags but they will eventually be gone forever. the silver is so nice IRL.

3. I have Dentelle Speedy..and I'm kind of like it.

However, thinking about the stitching..I'm kinda worry about it, I won't use it as everyday bag.

If I were you, I will buy LH...if the main purpose is to use it everyday.

4. ^^ I would LOVE to say that I have an every day bag but the reality is I have way too many... (I guess that is why we are all here!) But I do want a workhorse of a bag -- one I can tote my gear around in.

Decisions, decisions!

Thanks all!!