Question for Stella owners: shoulder strap pulling?

^i have saw on others feedback where they left a comment back when people left them neg. feedback, explaining why or what it was for....thats always a plus!
sorry all this bad stuff happened to you after you found the *one* for you!
the seller seems nice, hopefully you'll get to return it

ps. what is DH and PHH? that is prolly a stupid question...im gathering its s/t to do with husbands :o)

DH = Dear Husband

I have NO idea what PHH stands for!! My hubs and I were trying to come up with what it could be last night. :lol:

My ideas:
Post Humus Husband (ew!!)
Pretty Hot Husband

Mr. MPJ's ideas:
Pretty Horny Husband :lol:
Possibly Hairy Husband
Pot Head Husband :roflmfao:
Purse Holding Husband

I have no idea, though!! I'm sure Sick4Marc will tell us. :lol:

PHH is indeed "Purse Hating Husband"...and I have my very own personal one of these. He may be cute, but don't let that fool you...he despises "expensive fashionable leather shoulderwear" and often speaks of MJ in the most colorful of terms :lol:.

^ Wow, I think you might just have a RCH (Really Cool Husband)!!!! What an amazing answer! I like his "Pot Head Husband" guess :roflmfao:.

The response I just got to the same question ("Are you still a PHH?") was "Damn right!"...Oh well...:lol:

^^^:lol: Well I'm pretty good about spending...so he doesn't have much to complain about at the moment. Which is why he's being nice. That and he knows that I only have two "modes":

(and here I quote beauxgoris, because I LOVE the way she said this)

1. mellow
2. hair on fire

:lol: So yeah, right now I'm mellow, and it's in his best interest to keep things that way! :roflmfao:

haha!! your guys are TOO funny!! Thanks for informing me!! :P
MJP your guesses were hilarious!!

i guess most of the time i have a DH but when i get carried away :whistle:he could be a slightly PHH. He doesn't understand..."its just a bag" is what i hear...lol...next time i'll say "hunny, its just a football game" :lol:

QUESTION: Look at the Stella in this auction: CLICK

See how she's sagging near the buckles where the straps are attached? That's what mine is doing. Am I just being overly picky?

Someone tell me WHY the Stella has such a poor design!! :hysteric:

Ha-Ha!! i'm dyin' laughin' here!!! "Pretty hairy husband?!?!"--killer guess..I had no idea what PHH meant either until I read it in another post!!!!! Too funny!!!! :heart: Emmy

Emmy -- Thanks for looking out for me!! :heart: I can't buy anything until I get everything taken care of with the seller of the bag I currently have. She's supposed to contact me today to resolve this. Although she was supposed to contact me YESTERDAY, too. GAH! She's being really nice, but kinda flaky. I may have to put the smack down if I don't hear from her by 5pm today. :hysteric:

^^^:lol: Well I'm pretty good about spending...so he doesn't have much to complain about at the moment. Which is why he's being nice. That and he knows that I only have two "modes":

(and here I quote beauxgoris, because I LOVE the way she said this)

1. mellow
2. hair on fire

:lol: So yeah, right now I'm mellow, and it's in his best interest to keep things that way! :roflmfao:

^^^

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: Yup - that's our MPJ!

I LOVE the bag that emmy posted - it looks *NEW* - could you BIN and just wait for the other seller to refund your money? It should be instantaneous if she paypals it, so your CC would only have both balence's on it for a few days.

*The chance for a new'ish Stella seems like one you should jump on!!!*

:roflmfao:

I don't like how that bag that Emmy posted won't take PayPal...that's where all of my money is. I'm also considering doing the repair...I had a long convo with the repair dude at Artbag, and he swore up and down that he could fix this. I'm getting attached to her!! :ninja: He said, and I quote: "She won't look brand new, but she'll look great. You won't be able to tell there is sagging or damage."

Well, that and I really do have to wait for the seller to refund the $$ or give me some $$ back for the repair...all of my money is tied up in PayPal or that damn bag!!

If I happen to see one for cheap (like bakhatsu's that I missed :crybaby:), I'll jump on it, though. Fo sho'.