Question for Speedy owners....

1. Hi all,

I am looking to buy a speedy and have a question. Do you all have your lock on your speedy all the time or is it kept at home in a drawer or somewhere? I am looking at a couple of speedy's on eBay because that is where I have to do my LV shopping. My closest boutique is about 2 1/2 hours away and with 2 kids, hubby and business I just don't get a chance to get to it. Also elux won't ship to Australia so most of the time I have to just look on eBay. I am wondering if I should get one without a lock and then just buy a lock/key set seperately to go with it or buy one with the lock already. Do I even need a lock - do you use yours??
  2. the speedy comes with a lock when you buy it, i leave the lock on 24/7, i don't bother removing it..............
  3. The only time I actually use mine is when I'm travelling, otherwise it just stays put on the bag :smile:
  4. I never place the lock on my speedy .. it is somewhere in my dresser:shame: You should get the lock/key with the bag.... Also LV here do offer a mail order service:yes:
  5. :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: They offer that??? I was told they didn't. I'll ring them tomorrow. Thanks.
  6. I leave the lock on for decorative purposes.
  7. They sure do:yes:
  8. I keep the locks on my speedies all the time.
  9. I leave the locks on mine all the time as well!
  10. I keep my locks on all the time.
  11. i always leave the lock on but i never never lock it unless im on a airplane then i do...
  12. I keep my lock on my speedy ... I think it adds to its charm :love:
  13. buy the one that comes with lock and keys :yes:

i never took the lock on my speedy, the keys are in my cles just in case i need it.

does LV give free lock and keys or should it be paid for? :shrugs:
  14. I leave the lock on all the time. But I never "use" it, because if I did, with my luck....I'd lock my key on the inside! :shrugs:
  15. Just like the others I leave my lock on my bag. :yes: