Question for Roxbury owners

1. I finally took my Roxbury pomme out this weekend (and boy, did some heads turn)...

anyhow, I have a question...wait, let me back up and give some bg info...

since I bought my roxbury, I've left it in its dustbag sitting on my closet shelf...then one day I saw that its shape was a bit bent cuz something must've squished it...so, I put two rolls of toilet paper into it to uphold it's shape...

now, when I took it out to use, I noticed that the buttons (all 4 of them) keep snapping back out even after I snapped them close....:cursing:

it was really annoying...basically the bag would not stay closed....

anyone else have this problem with their roxbury? :sad:

2. That's weird and doesn't sound normal. I'd probably take it in to see if the rivets need tightened.

3. My Roxy doesn't have any problem like yours. It's sitting in his dustbag in my closet with open bottoms. But generally I'm a little unsure, if these bottoms doesn't make problems one day. These are the only doubts I have about my Roxbury. All the same I like it very much and I hope that the bottoms doesn't make problems...

4. My Roxy only pops when I've overstuffed it. If I keep everything that I'm carrying as flat and close to the bottom as possible, then it's all good. It's only when I have too much stuff in it that it pops. I've never had a problem with it when storing or when the bag is empty.

5. yeah maybe you had too much stuff in it??
    try and see if the same prob occurs when the bag is empty
    and if it does, take it in

6. yes, i think you ladies are right...I must've overstuffed it...now that I look at it when it's empty, the buttons don't snap back out anymore...funny...I didn't have much in there that day...just a wallet and a pouchette...

7. the buttons only pop open if it's stuffed.

8. No problems here!!!

9. I had similar issues with my epi alma, don't have a roxy yet! You lucky girl! Glad the others could help you!