Question for Real Coin owners- or anyone else with a small wallet!

1. I just received my first B accessory- a cafe portefeuille It has also been called the real coin or coin. :smile:

For pictures, please refer to the accessory thread- kattydc has a picture on page 14.

I transfered most of my stuff to it but it's rather small and cannot contain all my stuff. However, I am determined to make it work. What does everyone else do? Should I get a credit card holder? I've seen pictures of those and they look nice but is it just something else to carry? Should I just get a bigger wallet? This is so, so cute though!! It's adorable!

I have to try it out for a few days before I can really decide. Already though I was not able to fit my insurance cards, business cards, receipts, etc... I really don't carry that much stuff either.

Would love to hear any suggestions. Thanks!!! :smile:
  2. Congrats on your first Bal accessory!! :yahoo:

You could get a wristlet or coin purse to carry extra cards like store cards or insurance cards...

If you think it isn't going to work for you, I would return it/sell it (depending on if you've used it, etc.) and get a bigger size...

I have my first Bal accessory on the way too!! Cheers!! :greengrin:

3. Congratulations on your new wallet!

I keep my essential debit and credit cards, license and a small amount of cash in it, the rest of my cards are in a bigger wallet in my handbag. If I am just running out, I can grab the Real Coin, if I am running errands, I have my handbag with the rest of my cards.

I love this wallet, got it in Vert Gazon which is such a happy colour, but I am sooooooooooo regretful that I didn't bid on the BI one on eBay a few weeks ago.

The little mirror has come in so handy as well!

I wish you well,

4. Aw, congrats! I love this little wallet! :heart: I have one in black. I tend to switch wallets a lot (almost as much as I do w/my bags), but I've been using this one non-stop. It's the perfect size to put in my coat pocket, and doesn't take up too much room in a bag. I agree with you, though - - it's hard to include everything you need, and it tends to bulge if you try to put too much stuff in it.
    My solution was to put the extra cards/receipts in my ink coin purse (which I had before I bought the wallet).
    But, as bags4bubbles suggests, you can try to find one in a bigger size. Maybe the mini compagnon or the money? (Though they don't have the cute little mirror like this one does). :p
    Good luck, and please let us know what you decide! :smile:
  5. I have a very small wallet, a taupe coinpurse 2004.
    But almost nothing left in it, that`s what happend with those expensive but beautiful B-Bags.
    But i love it.
    Hugs FX:heart:
  6. Thanks guys. I have not fully tested the wallet- it came yesterday but I transfered my stuff last night.

It is so cute and adorable, I would hate to give her up but at the same time, I don't know if I want to deal with multiple wallet/cc things. I just don't know.:shrugs:
  7. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    at this point, all my money fits into one of these

8. slinks LOL

i sually don't put my money in the wallet, i think it's such a hassle to put my money change to the wallet, i always eneded up piling the money in the inside pocket of my bag or my jeans pocket, i am that clumsy yes :p

so, for some times, i managed to only fit my cards, id and some money inside my mini mini coin purse :p
  9. I haven't been able to test my wallet today- too much work and not enough time to shop :sad:

However, I've been looking at it and playing with it. It is so cute, I can't get over it. So I decided to buy a Large Lodis credit card holder. I got a pink one on eBay:

I paid $39 with shipping :yes: I think this will great to hold my insurance cards, credit cards I don't frequently use, etc... Plus I believe it has a zipper compartment, maybe I can use it to store my receipts. I'm excited to see how it works for me.
  10. That's awesome Judie! I really hope it works out for you!

I wish you well,

11. That seems like a great choice, I'm sure it will work well for you. :yes:
  12. I received my credit card holder and I do love it. However, I'm not sure if I am 100% satisified with my wallet. I think it's adorable but I don't know if I should keep it.

Now I'm thinking of a money wallet but I would need to sell this one before buying a money wallet. I don't know what to do.
  13. Congrats for ur new purchase of real's a great choice...welcome to all the wallet family.....i have one in money wallet.....i love it so much and love every bit of the's so useful....:smile: