Question for Pochette owners...

1. I LVOE LV pochettes! (lol!)

I currently have 2 on the way. However, I didn't think of this: How much can you fit into a pochette?? I have the black MC and black cherry blossom on the way, are they strechy or rather stiff? How much and what would you say they hold?

Thanks so much! :heart:
  2. I can fit my cles, keys, camera, cell phone, and some extra stuff in it (lip glosses, girly needs, etc). I don't like cramming it full since I only take it on a night out. :smile:
  3. Have you tried looking in the Visual Aids thread to see the pics that members have posted in the past?
  4. wow, that's more stuff than I thought! Perfect for a trip to the mall when your arms don't want to be carrying a bigger bag as well as tons of shopping bags, then. :biggrin:
  5. I have a a long LV wallet (sorry I am really bad with wallet names lol) which I can fit into the mono pochette, plus my phone (flat V3), foundation compact and a lippy...fits a lot for a small bag! But I use mine primarily as a makeup bag, and as an emergency bag if I need it.
  6. canvas pochettes will hold a bit more than vernis and epi, which are stiffer.
  7. i can hold all my essentials in the pochette.. wallet, keys, mirror compact, tissue, mobile, lipgloss ;)
  8. here is mine, pochette acc in damier:yes:
    1.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg 7.jpg
  9. some more....
    36.jpg 41.jpg
  10. ^^^
    Fits a lot! Wow!
  11. Thank you so much for the pics, tryagain! I'm happy to see it fits a lot more than I thought it would. Can't wait to recieve them! :smile:
  12. You can fit a lot in a pochette! I carry so much junk in mine everyday! Congrats on the cherry blossom, it is sooo cute!
  13. I love the strap on your pochette!! Its like the mini pochette strap. How much is this type of gold hardware strap? I would love to get this for the Damier Pochette I have, because thats the favorite part I love about the mini Pochette!!
  14. I like using my pochette for evenings out. I can fit in small brolly (umbrella), purse, keys, a wee bit of makeup, tickets, etc. Or you could use it as a wee bag within a bag for ipod, makeup, or whatever,