Question for Chanel Earring Owners

1. I'm contemplating purchasing a pair of Chanel earrings. I'm trying to decide between the crystal pair of the pearl encrusted pair of CC'd logos.

My question is, for those of you who own the Crystal pair, do you find that they can be worn on a daily basis to work, store, etc. without looking flashy?

Thank you!!!

2. I think the crystal pair can be worn every day...I don't own a pair but a friend of mine does - and when she first got them, she wore them every day!

They are so small, they're not so flashy.

3. I wear mine every day. I have longer hair (past shoulders), but even when up, they are small enough they don't scream "bling" that they can be worn everyday. I figure people wear large diamond studs or platinum tiffany earrings ( i can pick them out) and they are more spendy then my Chanels. So go ahead wear them every day!

4. I think the crystal ones are perfect for everyday wear...do take them off at night though so the posts don't break and the metal doesn't irritate you since they aren't real silver/gold.

5. definitely the crystal encrusted! it's classic and great casual or formal, and most of all, it shines like crazy, i love mine!

6. I have ths small CC studs and love them. I wear them to work or on the weekends. They don't scream Chanel. They're very sparkly and I get tons of compliments on them.

7. I have the crystal ones.....I wear them as everyday OR dressy earrings.They really look fab casual or dressy....Worth every penny.I adore them.

8. the crystal ones for sures!! I never see them, they are always sold out...i think they are darling!

9. Thank you everyone! It seems like the crystal encrusted ones are the way to go...and I can wear them everyday. You guys are the best.