Question for Chanel Cambon large tote owners...

1. I'm planning on getting this gorgeous bag in pink with the black CCs. :yahoo:

However, I am planning on getting the large one, and I'm only 5'. So I'm wondering if it will look too big on me or not? All of you lovely ladies who own it, is it comfy to carry or is it bukly and huge?

I'd value as many opinions as possible before I decide to buy it - for me it's an investment and not just a bag! :biggrin:

2. hi, i'm taller than you, but i still think it's not too big, comfy and not bulky.
    it's a great tote and i think you'll love it! did you check the ref thread, maybe some more petite girls own it and that will give you a better idea....

3. I dont think it will look too big on you.. the bag itself is not bulky :yes: I think that is the best size for cambon totes! :love:

4. I have the bl/patent bl cc's and LOVE it. I'm 5'1" and I think it follows the "big bag trend" without being huge on me!

5. i am 5'1" and my blue large CC tote looks great on me! those icky old rules are...................old rules LOL

6. I also agree that is should not look big on you. It is a great bag.

7. Ah thank you so much! I have finally decided to buy it... when exactly I don't know but it will be soon! Wish me luck!

8. I'm 5'5" and the bag doesn't look big on me at all. It's actually smaller than the bag I have been carrying. I don't think it will be too big on you at all. Definitely get it while you can. I got the black with the black patent CC's just yesterday and can't wait to start using it!

Remember to post pictures whenever you do get it. :smile: