Question for Carly Owners

1. I just got one last month and started wearing it today. I like it very much except for the fact that it won't seem to stay on my shoulder. Pardon me if this question has been asked before, but what does everyone do about this?

2. Yea, I just read about that in another thread...I'm surprised that it slips off your shoulder because usually the single strap bags are more 'stay put' than double straps, know what I mean? I hope someone here has a solution!!

3. Yup, I have the medium and it doesn't stay on my shoulder either! Oh well, I still love her!

4. Mine stays on my shoulder fine.. I know someone here bought a gel insert made for shoes or something and put it on there.. plus just breaking in the leather as it gets softer I would think that would help too. :tup:

5. never had a prob w my medium

6. lately my leather carly hasn't been staying up on my coat like it used to and i don't know why...i don't have this issue with my signature one. :confused1:

7. well, I seem to have linebacker shoulders so I don't have a problem ;) Seriously, I have very broad shoulders so it's not a problem. One of my friends has the same bag and has the slipping problem. Oh, I have a large and a medium Carly. I think as the strap relaxes a little after using it, it's less likely to slip off.