Question for blue india owners:

1. I love love love this color, but I'm concerned about fading/yellowing. :sad: Have any of you had any proboems with either? Please post pics. If I'm spending this much on a purse, I don't want one that will have this problem. I know it's common with the really light colors like white, calcaire, ice blue, etc. I'm hoping this is not the case with blue india. TIA.
  2. I have never heard of this with blue india. The coin purse I have in BI is gorgeous and smooshy, no yellowing at all.
  3. I haven't had any problems with fading on my BI work....I think this is mostly a problem for the much lighter colours eg pale rose, sky blue etc.. Hope this helps!
  4. I have used my Blue India Part Time to death, and no, that doesn't seem to be much of a problem with this color. There may be a VERY SLIGHT bit of fading due to UV exposure but it's not really noticeable. I love the color more now that it is broken in.
  5. Nope, none whatsoever.
  6. I use mine alot and don't have any problems at all with fading or yellowing. My BI seems to be a little on the darker side than alot of those I have seen. I wouldn't worry with this color. :smile:
  7. I have a BI part time and it is still as vibrant as the day I bought it! I did put the "for handles only" on the handles and that toned down the color a bit, but to be expected....and it handle darkening!