Question for BH Owners

1. I was thinking of buying the BH to use as a laptop bag and was wondering if the width measurement from Elux (13.4 inches) was for the top part of the bag or the bottom? Does anyone else use this for a laptop? I have a sturdy padded case for long trips, but was looking for something just to use from the car to the office.

2. Well I don't use mine for a laptop but I have put school books in there. Let me warn you, this bag can get pretty heavy and I sometimes feel scared I'm going to rip off the handles :sweatdrop:

3. I'm sure it could hold a laptop just fine but ITA with miss fleur it can get heavy.

Coming from the IT and PC repair business I have seen too many laptops (and the data inside) get damaged due to not being transported safely. IMHO I would suggest using something that is truly designed to protect and pad as a laptop really needs. Again that's just my bias - sorry and good luck!

4. Yes I just use one of those shock pad zip cases! works great!

5. Only if you have a really small laptop. I have a Toshiba Satellite and it's way too big even for my Mezzo anymore.

6. Thanks everyone for your help. I have a pretty small laptop and I do have a padded sleeve for it. I think I will take it to LV and see if it will fit.