Question- Can I post a link to a Coach bag I am selling on eBay?

1. I can't remember the exact wording of the rules of the forum so I wanted to ask. If I already have a bag posted on eBay, can I post a link here or is that considered solicitation for selling and against the rules?

2. I don't think so...but we'll wait for a mod to answer!

3. Sorry, major NO NO on the Pf.

4. Finally found the link to the "rules"

• Public selling/buying/trading is not permitted. Threads of WTS or WTB nature will be locked or deleted.
    • Soliciting your items for sale via Private Messages is prohibited.
    • Selling of personal items is only permitted in the invite-only Marketplaza. Instructions on how to gain access are posted here.
    • No requests for buying items for people that cannot get to a store themselves.
    I interpreted this as no.

Sorry for the question.

5. Just found the link to the rules I was looking for to answer this before you posted.

Thanks for confirmation

6. No problemo!;)

7. Not that I'm "trying to find a loophole" or anything of that sort (in fact, i just want to make sure i won't be breaking any rules), but are we allowed to link to the items we're selling in our signature or is that also against the rules?

8. why is it against the rules? I have seen on another very well known forum ppl can actually post their auctions...just asking:smile:

9. because it leaves the forum open to scammers and liability.

10. No, no advertising what so ever. Sorry.