question bout a handbag website

1. :confused1: Hey every1 im new here and a while ago i brought stuff from ladytycoon place and never got any of my stuff is any 1 aware about them :confused1:
  2. No, so sorry to hear that. Have you contacted them?
  3. yea they would answer there fone and hand up they also would never answer any of there emails:shame:
  4. Sounds like they took your money and ran. :sad:
  5. yuppp
  6. you should be aware of websites with no phone number and location. even the faq, policies, about us, service, locator, etc. sound quite suspicious. the information given isn't extensive, very simply expressed, and missing important info.

notice that the only part active there is the shopping cart, check out, and payment!! <<no brainer why how long has it been since you ordered??
  7. look what i found on the "whois" search results for websites.

Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
    Whois Server:
    Referral URL: Tucows Domain Name Help Center
    Name Server: NS3.MDNSSERVICE.COM
    Name Server: NS2.MDNSSERVICE.COM
    Name Server: NS1.MDNSSERVICE.COM
    EPP Status: clientUpdateProhibited
    EPP Status: clientDeleteProhibited
    EPP Status: clientTransferProhibited
    Updated Date: 20-Sep-2006
    Creation Date: 10-Feb-2005
    Expiration Date: 10-Feb-2007

does anyone know what the prohibited means in this case?

they have a phone number? i didn't see it anywhere. where did you find it?
  8. they had website with the phone number and they took it down after 2 weeks
  9. i paid about 3 months ago

10. whoa. i can't believe you've put up with it for this long. i sure hope you can dispute it with your credit card company quick. it's difficult since it's not like eBay, with which you can dispute if there are ever any instances of fraud. i say try to contact your bank and law enforcement?? i have no idea, but someone can probably give you advice. good luck!!
  11. hmmmm they accept western union too?? to me that's suspicious since from what i know, that can't be tracked. correct me if i'm wrong. another sign is they took down their phone number? bingo.
  12. :yucky: all of the stuff on there is fake.....
  13. Freaking scum
  14. whos a scum not me:wtf:
    yes they did take there number down
  15. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: No, not you! The losers that run that scam operation!