Question about Wearing What came the other day!

1. For all who have followed my wait and get of my new vert olive Birkin, I am going to New York on Thursday to get my haircut. The weather is supposed to be in the low 80's and sunny. I will be stopping by Hermes to see what's there and to say hi to my LOVELY, LOVELY SA. I'm trying to decide if I should wear my Brique Birkin, or if I can wear my vert olive? Any opinions on how to have it look seasonally appropriate? (I don't own any Hermes scarves, :shame: and am too much of a clutz :cursing: without enough time to learn how to tie them.) Now, if all you scarf lovers can pick yourselves up off the floor :rolleyes: and still find it in your hearts to help, I would welcome any suggestions!!!:yes:
  2. Your Vert Olive Birkin looks perfect the way she is, any season. And I am sure your SA will be pleased to see you with your new Birkin.
  3. WHOA!!!!! Hold the phone!!!!! A new VERT OLIVE Birkin?????? When? Where? How did I miss this?!?!?!?! I ADORE Vert Olive (as you know......) LOVE2SHOP please spill!!!! Or direct me to where you spilled in the first place so I can read up, drool, enjoy, comment and see pictures!!!!!

Oh....btw.......use your new Olive Birkin. It's fabby with white summery clothes, tan, khaki.....everything. You'll love carrying such a special color Birkin!!!!!
  4. I FOUND IT!!!!! omg, what a boob I am. Going over there right now!!!!!!!
  5. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:Hey Shopmom! I'm just that kind of boob about 5 times a day!!!:rolleyes:
  6. Don't you LOVE it, luv2shop???? Isn't that just a fantstic color? I mean, I'm not kidding when I say I haven't put it down yet! Got it two weeks ago and this dang bag is practically glued to my body!!!!

I think I have to give her a rest and pull out the Gold Togo for today.....
  7. I think your vert olive will look perfect! I am so in love with green h bags. Yours is beautiful.
  8. Take the new one! I am sure your lovely SA will be pleased to see her and your bag deserves to be seen in NY on a beautiful day!

And go a scarf.......If I can tie mine you can too! (can only tie it one way though:shame: )
  9. Just wear your vert olive with some khaki slacks and a white button down (linen if you have it) will look fabu!!!!

and then ...see if the store has the jardin sur nil twilly in the green or yellow colorway to tie around the handles...very springy and seasonal and would look great with the vert olive....
  10. Or Capucines in the cream/olive/green color's perfect!
  11. ^^^

Of course!!!

S'mom's Kelly looked great with that scarf!
  12. I saw this scarf in this colorway at Hermes Alaska yesteday, so it might still be there when you arrive later this week, luv2shophandbag. You might also want to look at pointu scarves (triangle shape) because they're great for summer and easy to tie/wear.
  13. Oh yeah - Luv2, your new VO Birkin for sure. What a lovely day you'll have, enjoy the well-earned break :flowers: