question about vernis fuschia line

1. Does the vernis line offer the houston style in fuschia? I like the reade pm,but no zipper:sad: I am undecided. I did find the reade pm in fuschia for 468.00. Is that a good price:shrugs:. Thanks so much
  2. Like an dummy (the would be a dummy obsessed with Fuchsia):p
    I paid 1500.00 for mine.
    the prices have come down some.
  3. Yeah that's a pretty good price for the Reade. You'll just have to shop around on eBay a bit for a decent price on the Houston.
  4. I've seen a Bedford sell for $500! I wish I was the one who bought it. LOL!
  5. i think it looks best in perle :biggrin:
  6. Thanks so much for the help. I love the fuschia color so much. The purses and wallets are so pretty. The houston is a bigger bag. I am leaning more toward that style. Yes, It costs a bit more than the reade pm,but I like the option of the zipper. I will just buy a smaller wallet to make up some of the difference $$$$:p :p
  7. oh, i love the fuschia too! sooo hot! but a bit above my budget! maybe just a wallet or cles for me...hehehe!
  8. Such a gorgeous color. I had a reade pm and sold it for about $450 about 7-8 months ago. I don't know what the prices are now.
  9. The red is gorgeous. I thought about a red item,matched with the ceries line. I thought that a ceries speedy and then a red agenda or zippy wallet. Might be nice!:heart: :heart:
  10. :graucho:
  11. oh, i like that. like, a cerise item with the new heart pomme hanging off it!
  12. The prices of Fuchsia have actually come down.
    I see styles going for almost 1/2 of what I paid. I paid around $450.00 for my cles and there going for alot less.
    Some one should grab the one on eBay from -- MPRS Fashionphile .

13. EXACTLY.......That would be the cutest ever:heart: :heart:
  14. Does anyone know how much the Fuschia Reade PM retailed for when it first came out? The Houston is just too pricey for me. I would never be able to get the matching wallet if I bought it. Of course I have to have a wallet!:p