Question about Tokidoki Zucca

I agree with Hazelnut. I think it has to do with where the pockets are put, etc. The only styles I have to compare is Buon Viaggio, Mamma Mia, Zucca, Scuola, and Dolce.
None of them have outside pockets that are lined...right...Buon viaggio&mamma mia have the mesh pockets and dolce has no pockets. Does Scuola have any outside pockets??

Scuola has one outside pocket and now that I think of it, it is "lined" with Inferno since they don't put extra fabric inside the pocket, but the zipped flat pocket inside is Red and the inside lining is red. I'm assuming Campeggio and Stellina's front pockets are "lined" similarly to the Scuola.

everyone here is young, married and has kids (NOT me!! Im too selfish to have little spawns running around!!) where would all my tokidoki money go?
:roflmfao: too funny! I agree. I'm married (married at 22!) and everyone has been asking us about kids for years. I just tell people I like my cat because he doesn't want to go to college or borrow my car!

Tokilicious - I have only seen them on the tokidoki.it website too, but I did pick up some on ebay a while back. Ithink someone bought a couple men's shirts and didn't want them.

And what.... who said anything about kids???? Wait, you mean, my tokidoki bags?!!! :graucho: I have quite a few of them already.... and my family is growing quite quickly... thank goodness I don't have to feed them. :P

LOL I know!! All of my friends are like..."When are you gonna have kids?" HELLO! I am 22 in march!! I gotta get along with my husband for a little bit before we bring some spawns in to the mix!!

and like we have said... um, then where does all the tokidoki money go? LOL :biggrin: I have two cats, and they are all the children I need! :biggrin:

:roflmfao: too funny! I agree. I'm married (married at 22!) and everyone has been asking us about kids for years. I just tell people I like my cat because he doesn't want to go to college or borrow my car!
Hey, me too. Although we're only up to 2 years in May. :smile:

I just laugh if anyone asks about kids. Inevitably strangers, my family knows full well we're not having kids. I get way more excited about puppies and tattoos than babies. Ick.

Hey, me too. Although we're only up to 2 years in May. :smile:

I just laugh if anyone asks about kids. Inevitably strangers, my family knows full well we're not having kids. I get way more excited about puppies and tattoos than babies. Ick.
We just hit 5 years back in October. I sometimes think it's easier to be happy without kids. (No offense to anyone) My husband and I actually have kind of matching tatoos on the inside of our right ankles. He has a solid black star and I have a thick shaded outline of a star. It's pretty cool.

Uh.. oh. I just started thinking of tokidoki tattoos. :idea:

We just hit 5 years back in October. I sometimes think it's easier to be happy without kids. (No offense to anyone) My husband and I actually have kind of matching tatoos on the inside of our right ankles. He has a solid black star and I have a thick shaded outline of a star. It's pretty cool.

Uh.. oh. I just started thinking of tokidoki tattoos. :idea:
We could never have matching tattoos...he in no way would ever have a tattoo...he's all wrong for tattoos. Which is weird, because I have 4, soon to be 5. We're incredibly different in some ways...

I've already been thinking about tokidoki tattoos. ;) I've said from the start that Simone would be an excellent tattoo designer. If I meet him, I'm requesting a design!

I have no kids either and my BF always says if we ever have kids I won't get everything I want anymore...so that makes me think that i may never want them!!

Tokidoki tatoos are an AWESOME idea. Neither me nor my BF have tatoos but we always watch miami ink and he swears he's gonna get one....maybe I'll tell him to get a toki tat!!

Tokidoki:heart: er - I did not get the zucca...she sent me a bambione and a canguro instead...I guess she felt they were comparable to a zucca????!@?!?!? I guess no one told that seller that you actually have to sell the item you have up for bid...you can't just send what you want to get rid of to the highest bidder!!