Question about the Walnut color

1. I swear I'm making more of this than there actually is, but whatev.

I ordered the Gigi in walnut leather yesterday, sight unseen. An SA there told me that the walnut looked like this, and showed me the Lily Satchel in the brown color. In all fairness, it was different than the whiskey color. It was not as red. But not as dark as I would have thought.

ESPECIALLY since I can clearly see that the Bleecker walnut is very dark (which I adore).

So, which is it? Is it going to be dark like the Bleecker or a muted whiskey color? I'm not sure what to think, though I admit, sometimes those SA's don't seem to have a clue.

I'm sure I'm overthinking this. And when my bag comes all questions will be answered. But I'm not known for patience! ;)

(LizCordova, maybe you can clarify?)
  2. hmm hopefully someone will know. I agree the bleecker in walnut is pretty dark and I would assume it would be the same. I had an SA at the outlet yesterday tell me they had an ali in in camel.. I asked her to clarify if it was natural, she went back and checked and said it said whiskey. So, you never know! :shrugs: I hope when it comes in you love it! :yes:
  3. When I asked what the walnut Gigi was really going to look like, my SA showed me the Bleecker large flap in walnut and said that it was going to be the same color. Hope that my SA was right and that you love it when you get yours!
  4. That Bleeker Walnut color is TDF! I hope you like the color when it comes!
  5. IMO the walnut is nothing like the color of the whiskey Lily.... it's much darker. Also, keep in mind the 2006 Whiskey is not the same as the 2007 Whiskey.. the 2006 whiskey is redder & scratches more easily.
  6. This is the Elisa in Walnut, don't know if that helps at all but I tried!
  7. The walnut color is exactly like the old legacy "brown" color, it was around when the khaki color was out. It is a gorgeous light brown color, not at all chocolate brown.
  8. Found this on the Japan website. I suspect this is the color.
  9. ^^ That color is beautiful!
  10. I hope you like it....thank goodness coach has a wonderful return policy
  11. I ordered the Gigi in Walnut as well and should receive it by Friday. I love this shade. Brown is my favorite color - All shades of brown. I can't wait to receive this bag!
    I will post pictures when I receive it.
  12. That is it!
  13. OMG, I totally hope that IS it! I lurve it!!!!

Soooo excited. Thanks ladies. You all are fabulous!