question about the Petite Noe

1. I was just wondering for those who have it...I'm about 5-8 to 5-9 and I just dont know if I'm too tall for it. I tried it on..and I love the style, but just not sure how it looks on me. Can anyone take a picture of themself wearing it?? TIA:smile:
  2. There are no height "rules". If you tried it on and like it then that's all that should matter. I am only 5'2" so I guess "technically" I should carry smaller bags.....FORGET that I :heart: big bags (and I can not lie....oops thinking of a different song...LOL). Go for what YOU like and will use!

Good luck in your decision!
  3. If you love it, then it's right for you!
  4. It should look fine. The strap adjusts to a good length. Good luck!
  5. You should be ok..check visuals will see so many pics of pfer with noe..
  6. You can adjust the strap of the Petit Noe, so the bag will look fine with your height or even shorter (I'm 5'3".) As long as the Petit holds all of your stuff, then go for it!!! I found the the larger Noe was too big for me - it seemed more like a tote bag than a purse but it's still pretty as well....
  7. I'm 5'7" and I have the epi petit noe. It looks just fine, very proportionate. I don't think you'll have a problem.
  8. JMO. Petit Noe is a excellent size bag for all. From petit to tall.
  9. I'm 5'10 and have a petite noe and it looks great on me! Not to small at all! I did try the regular size on in the store and that also looked good.