Question about the Montreal LV Store

mcbg1

Sep 28, 2006
Hi everyone,

I haven't posted in a while but I'm always lurking :P

I'm currently considering getting some LV sunglasses (I'm loving the Conspiration GM Silver) and I was wondering if anyone knows if the Montreal store carries sunglasses?

Thanks a lot! :smile:
Dino

From what I've heard, apparently only the Toronto store carries sunnies. Also if you check the LouisVuitton.com, it lists Toronto's Bloor Street boutique as the only place to have sunnies. HTH

Uhmmm.... I practically LIVE in the Montreal store now since I"m only 1 min away lol (**WAVES** hi Montrealer!).... ummmm YES, we recently received sunnies in late April and we have more styles available than what's on the LV site NOW. HOwever, some colours are not, so you need to order them in.
I tried on the Conspiration GM, didn't like them.... anyway, you should go and test them out yourself

ummm... ya, our store is EXPLODING with LE and FANCY items I saw today:drool:

I stand corrected! I checked out the site and already since last month, more stores in Toronto and Vancouver have updated to say that they carry sunglasses.
Yay I can't wait to check them out when I go to Van!

And CEC has confirmed that Montreal has it, and they are slow to update the site, but that should great news for you!

Thanks everyone :smile: Do they have some sunglasses for men or just the women's collection?

Though I guess a lot of their sunnies are unisex.

yes, men and women, but it really doesn't matter because you can always order one in for you if you know exactly which style and colour you want.