Question about the Magenta City Limited Ed.

1. Do you think this would be just a "fad" and is actually worth buying? You know how it's going to be "so last season" after a couple of months? i'm worried that if i actually buy one this might be the case. I need some advice! :shrugs:
  2. I would class this as an investment. So many people love this color and there will be huge demand for this color.

If you are lucky to get one you will love it. It was popular back in 04 and will be now.

I would go for it! :yes: :yes:
  3. Magenta was and still is one of the most popular b-bag colours - it was a sell out in 2005 and we still go mad for it now :yahoo: I think it is a great investment too :yes:
  4. I'd say got for it, Magenta's one of my favourite colours besides Ink and Gregie.
  5. I don't think this is a fad at all. Plus, it's what makes you happy that counts. Forget about what everyone else thinks, and love what you love.;)
  6. Thank you ladies for all your helpful advises!
  7. I would say it is not a fad at all. Magenta has been very popular since it came out in 2005 and people are always looking to get one. We are all just lucky that Balenciaga had some more leather left over to make us some new ones.
  8. Balenciaga bags arent a fad in any colour! I personally love magenta and my name is on one!!! I class it as an investment as I wasnt collecting back in 2005 but if i had of been I would of bought one!!!!