Question about "The Kid"

Sep 22, 2006
I am looking at getting this bag but I wanted to know what all the color choices were. So far I've seen it on ELuxury in gold and online Neiman Marcus in black patent. Does anyone know of any other choices? TIA

^^
There looks to be an amazing navy blue with python trim coming out for the fall! When I went to Saks at the beginning of August, the SA said they shoudl be coming in soon.

Ok this little guy is perfect for me! In fact, I'm getting rid of my 2 full-size stams to make room for more of "the kids" :smile: The size is much more comfortable for me then the full-size stam. This is the gold color that's exclusive on ELuxury....it's not shiny or bright at all. It is more like a light muted bronze....so it pretty much matches with anything! I literally squealed when I opened the box! :yahoo: Here's pics of him beside my full-size Almond Stam.

016.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

Yeah I don't live near a MJ boutique OR any stores that even sell MJ so.....I have to take a chance online. And while I love the style of the Stam...the size was just a little too large for me. They just didn't look right. But this little one is just perfect for me! Unfortunately that means I have to give the other 2 stams a better home. Oh well!

I saw a Metallic Yellow "The Kid" last night at Nordstrom in West Los Angeles (at the Westside Pavilion). It's WAY too small for me but it sure was cute! The yellow color was really loud -- I have the Stam in Putty, Bronze and Chestnut and was thinking about acquiring a bright color next -- but not THAT bright and not that small...