question about the groom collection

1. I like the groom collection and would like to have one of the agendas, but i feel it would look weird because Im a guy. What do you all think?
  2. Not at all. Even if others think that it looks weird, that shouldn't really matter. You like it and that's all that matters. ;)
  3. actually i think its rather unisex. the stripes give it a touch masculinity . also there are different color choices for stripes so you can choose more traditional boy colors if you'd like
  4. Ditto;) I reckon it's unisex too.
  5. Thanks. Is there a waiting list, and should I get on it?
  6. yes and yes
  7. i think it'll look cute on a guy =)
  8. Definitely unisex.
    That's why they put yellow, red, blue and green on the stripes :smile:
  9. I think it would suit a guy just fine. Get it, get it!:nuts:
  10. I think it would be fine for a guy.
  11. My Bro and I pout our names down today. The round cion purse and zippe wallet, for each of us, and maybe an agenda for him (I doubt he'll use it tho)
  12. I was upset that the main Houston boutique didn't know what I was talking about when I asked them about the Groom Line... However when I went to the LV inside Neiman Marcus, the SA knew what I was talking about, and told me she'd call me when they got them in. :heart:.
  13. There is no Green Stripe for the agenda. Just Yellow, Red and Blue. I put my name on the waitlist for the Blue Agenda after looking at all 3 for's hard to decide :smile:

Blue n White for Argentinian Colors!!!!:wlae:
  14. I think the groom collection was aimed towards males at first but that didnt stop me from going on the waiting list :yes:
  15. I think it would be fine for a guy. I was talking to my SA about this line today and he said he wants to get an agenda.