Question about the Danielle

1. I love the Danielle so much I´m just trying to count the positives and the negatives together. Anyone who has this or has tried it on, is it heavy compared to the stam etc, in the same heavy-scale? How is it on the shoulder, comfortable?
  2. Nola, I haven't seen it in person yet, maybe others have seen/tried it? =)

(info from
    Marc by Marc Jacobs Danielle Leather Hobo
    Tone-on-tone logo in a slouchy leather style has goldtone ring ornament detail.
    Single strap, with 7½" drop
    Fold over flap with pull-through buckle closure
    One outside zip pocket
    Inside zip, open and cell phone pockets
    Canvas lining
    13½"H X 16"L X 4"W
  3. I can´t believe it but I did it! I just bought the Danielle and Miss Marc Veruka bag from Net-a-Porter. Hopefully they will arrive quicky so I can post pics to you guys. Very excited! Also, I just have to replace the fake purse I accidentally bought and buy a new one. Maybe next month since I splurged on the bags already. If you see any good deals keep me in mind :smile:
  4. Congrats Nola! What color did you get?
  5. Thanks! I got the dark brown, I think it was actually the only colour available at NAP, although I would have ordered the dark brown anyways :biggrin: Love the dog in your pic!
  6. I love the dk.brown color!! I wish I could see it in person because I definitely like it better than the carmel one I have. Can't wait till you get your's!

And thanks about the doggie :smile:
  7. I´ll post pics as soon as I get it but I bet it will be better looking irl than in a photo! It´s already showing on dhl, I can´t wait till I get it.
  8. The DHL guy just called and asked if I was home since no one answered the door. I was like "I wouldn´t order stuff like that if I was spending my days at home :biggrin:" Oh well, I´ll get my bags on monday then. I thought dhl calls before making a delivery so it didn´t occur to me to change the shipping address to my office when I ordered the bags :sad:
  9. Congrats on your bags!

Here's to hoping that you get them soon!
  10. congrats!!
  11. Wow, can't wait to see pics! How soft is the leather? I am so intrigued by the "luxy leather" name.
  12. The leather is excellent!! The signature is softly embedded into the leather so it's more subtle IRL than in pics and the leather is buttery soft.
  13. I own the tan version and love the look. It is my heaviest bag that own and I questioned if it is too heavy but, the look won me over. It is gorgeous on. I do not fill it up too much. Also my Large brown guccissima tote is tad heavy once I put a few things in it. The Danielle is a substantial hobo with thick leather and heavy hardware. Still it is gorgeous and I get tonnes of compliments when I carry it. If you have any questions contact me.
  14. Gosh I should have paid more attention to them when I saw them in the boutique. Sounds great!
  15. congrats!!!! i can't wait to see pictures.