Question about the Balenciaga Hobo....

1. I have not seen this bag IRL, but it looks, from pictures, that there is very little "Depth". If I am correct, how do you fit items in a bag that is virtually flat????

Thanks for any help you can give, as I really do like this bag, and am considering purchasing one!
  2. I'm not quite sure how to explain it, but it's roomier than it appears. You can fit quite a bit in the hobo, and it looks so cute when carried!!
  3. i tried it on once at NM and it looked like it could fit at least as much stuff as a first(and the firsts can fit quite a bit of stuff), i think it depends on whether you care or not if your bag looks 'stuffed'. if it came in RH, i think i would have gotten one, very cute:smile:
  4. The bag, when laying flat, looks longish more so than perfectly crescent shaped, so when you put stuff in it, the bottom flattens to give the bag a 'floor' and the bag kind of shapes itself around the items. I have no idea if that makes sense, but i definitely doesn't stay flat as the leather is very giving and sewn up in such a way as to fit quite a good amount. I can fit in mine (with room to spare) makeup clutch, wallet, cell, ipod, book, and a coin purse. I also carry with me another little bag, a bit bigger than the makeup clutch so yea it fits a good amount.
  5. Thank you so much! Exactly the answers I was looking for!!!
  6. Yes, holds WAY more than the First. :smile:
  7. I carry a lot of stuff in my bag and have managed to fit loads in mine. In fact, I think it looks far better with things inside than it does flat. You'd be surprised at how much you can carry in there.

It's also pretty light, compared to other BBags, even with the GH.
  8. I love that style. It's roomy and super comfortable to carry. The strap is also a great length.