question about storage?

ok related question - the tissue you guys are stuffng them with - do you use white? I am worried any color tissue paper might transfer color.

to answer the original question - I have the smaller bags stored in my gioco and the others in a usps box... this is for the ones that I don't use regularly. The ones I use regularly are just tossed wherever I happen to put them... no special treatment. haha! I think I have this problem that if they are new, I have to keep them pristine. Once I use them, I don't care as much, esp if it is a darker print bag.

All of my bags were neatly placed in the bottom of my closet on a shelf but since I have so many and I started to run out of room I just keep shoving them in. :shame: I think a huge selling point of lesportsac bags is the fact that they're lightweight and crushable/foldable so I just keep shoving them in!! ahahahahha!!! One day my BF saw them and he's like :wtf: that's how you store your precious bags?? I said they were just a bit out of order at the moment :rolleyes:. He's hogging an entire dresser drawer with his so I have no choice! :nogood:

Some of my bags are stuffed with tissue and, yes, with white tissue b/c I too worry about dye transfer.