Question about stitching.

1. I just ordered my first Marc Jacobs bag Friday night. :yahoo: I ordered the Classic Hobo in Cocoa that's on sale on for $537. Anyway, I know this bag is from the Resort 2006 collection. I have seen pics of it with both tonal and contrast stitching. The one portrayed on Bloomies' site has the tonal stitching. The pic from Bergdorf's site (which is posted in the old Resort 2006 thread) shows the bag with contrast stitching. Did they make two versions of this bag? :confused1:
  2. I just noticed that the hobos portrayed on MJ's site have what appears to be the tonal stitching. Anyone know?
  3. I think cocoa has contrast stitching, in a shade lighter than the leather. The color variation should be standard for any style bag.
  4. Let me give an example of what I mean. Here's the bag on Bergdorf Goodman's site. If you zoom in, you see cream colored stitching:

Here it is on Bloomingdales' site. If you zoom in, it has stitching that matches the color of the bag. It's not cream colored:

I don't know if it's the way the Bloomies bag is photgraphed, but the stitching looks darker. Personally, I like the look of the cream colored stitching. Can anyone confirm which is correct?