Question about Speedy 25

1. Hi everyone,

My boyfriend just bought me the Speedy 25 in Damier Azur as a birthday gift. It's a gorgeous bag and I absolutely love it!

After opening it, I noticed that there were some creases on each side of the purse, as a result of being folded and put into a LV shopping bag, rather than a box. Is it standard for this purse to come this way?

When I got my Papillion 26, it came in a box, so I had no problems. Both were purchased at the LV boutique inside Bloomingdales. Just thought I'd post here before giving them a call. Thanks in advance! :smile:
  2. Yes. Speedys are stored folded like, how you received it.

I think I heard that the best way is to just let it sit out in the sun (but beware of patina!) and just kinda "iron" out the folds.
    Or stuff the bag full with towels and let it sit.

There always just using it as is and letting the folds come out naturally.. (that's what i'm doing with mine!) xD
  3. I just stuffed mine with old t-shirts/towels overnight when it wasn't in use. When I started using it, the creases just came out naturally after a few weeks. Not a big deal! They are not permanent.
  4. Congrats on your Speedy! All Speedy's come folded up, but don't worry about the creases. They will will definitely come out as you use the bag.
  5. Thanks for the help, ladies! I filled the purse last night with towels, so hopefully that will help get rid of some of the creases. I ordered the Speedy shaper as well...I can't wait to start carrying it :yahoo:
  6. congrats! Nice bF!!!! Love the azure speedy!
  7. Stuff it with t-shirts for a week or so....the wrinkles will pop out.