Question about performing a member search on Ebay

1. Hopefully, there is no reason for me to be concerned although I would like an opinion or two. I have recently listed a bag and just this morning received a question regarding it. I answered the question in the greatest of detail, however I did remember to block my email address from this member. Afterwards, I thought that I would check him/her out just to view their feedback but to my surprise I came up empty handed!! There was absolutely no information...not even a profile....NOTHING! Why? If they were able to send me a question through eBay, they must be a member. Why then can't I find a history on this person. It freaked me out so that I quickly emailed CS for an answer. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!
  2. Did you retrieve this email through your eBay account?

You can click on the user sending you the email, or click on the feedback.

If you didn't go through your eBay account, it might be phishing

If so, did you have to log in to respond?
    If that's the case, hurry up and change your password
  3. Thanks so much for responding so quickly. I was logged into Ebay when answering the question and have just changed my password. As of late, I've experienced other difficulties with Ebay, so maybe there is some sort of glitch. Last week, I wasn't even able to display my seller account information for several days. Odd. Anyway, it's better to be safe than sorry...right? Thanks again.