Question about pebbled leather?

1. I just bought the new pebbled leather hobo in bamboo. I was thinking about returning it but I put my stuff in it tonight and I think it may be a good purse for me. The only thing I am curious about is the fact that it is such a light color. For those of you who have pebbled leather bags do I have to worry about color transfer?
  2. I have a pebbled leather satchel in sand, as well as a matching swingpack, and I haven't had any trouble at all - they're really workhorses :smile:. Congratulations on your new bag!
  3. I have a bamboo Hamptons Carryall from last year and haven't had any problems either.
  4. Pebbled leather is my favorite. It hold up so well and repels scratches. I have the black leather shoulder tote (a real workhorse of a bag) and a black leather pebbled leather Chelsea flap (carrying it right now). There were also quite a few Chelsea outlet bags and accessories in pebbled leather this fall. I have a multifunction wallet and mini skinny from the outlet. Love all of them!
  5. I have a white pebbled leather duffle for a year and so far no color transfer :tup: