question about papillon 26

1. I have been thinking about getting a papillon 26, but I have heard that the stuff in the bag will be slip from one side to the other, is that true? or more is the case with papillon 30? since the strap is longer with papillon 30..

do you REALLY like your bag?

2. Hahaha, I never thought of it that way but I guess it depends on how you hold on to it. Stuffs might shift a bit inside but I never have an out of balance experience :smile:
    Plus the handles are in the middle so as longas you carry with the handles you will be okay :smile:
    I have a 30 and I love that bag and has no problem whatsoever with the bag.

3. I have a 30 and when I put the bag over my shoulder the items inside do slip to one end. I think with the 26 it just depends on how much stuff you put in it. The more thats in it the less it will slide around.

I absolutely love the shape of the Papillon and I am sure you will adore it as well. Go for it! :flowers:

4. I :heart: my 26.

5. I have a 26 and love it. Have had the bag for 4 years or so. Holds quite a bit and is easier/more comfy to carry than my speedy 25. If I could do it all over again I would get the Damier (mine is mono). It's a really cute bag!

6. I have a pap 26 and I love it. It holds quite a bit and have never had a problem with things shifting inside. Maybe because its always full.

7. there are no pockets and thing so yes things will/can move about but it's not really a problem The bag is big enough to fit lots but not big enough to lose things KWIM?

8. When I last carried my 26 it was packed to the gills so nothing moved at all. :lol:

9. That's not a problem with me. I love my pap!!

10. It does slide around a little bit, but I still love it!

11. I love my 30 and have no complaints about things shifting, etc.

12. I have a Damier Pap 26. Things do shift around, but it's really not a big deal. The bag is not deep at all, so it's still easy to find stuff inside.

13. i think it depends on how you fill it, but it seems it would slip and slide just as much as a speedy or alma would...

14. I would think it would shift a little, but maybe nbot so much with the 26 than the 30

15. thanks for all the answers!