Question about ordering from Sephora

1. Hi, I just placed an order on sephora.

I got an email that said:

Thank you for ordering from Sephora. Your order number is xxxxxxxxx.

We are verifying your billing information and awaiting payment authorization. Upon approval, we will send you an order confirmation email. Once approved, your order will be sent to our fulfillment center and your merchandise will be shipped in 1 to 2 business days.

If you have chosen a FedEx delivery method, please contact us immediately at 1877 737 4672 between the hours of 6am to 6pm PST Monday through Friday, and 8am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday.

At, you can always check your order status by clicking on the My Account link located at the top of every page. After signing in, your most recent order status will appear on the Order Status page.

Sephora Customer Service

Is that normal?

Thank you.

2. i think so. i ordered from them online, but i didn't read any other emails. lol
  3. Thanks. I got the approval confirmation today.
  4. I order from them all the time, but I don't pay any attention to their message. Once I see an order number, I figure I'm done. I've never used Fed Ex with Sephora before, but now I'm curious why one would have to call them.:confused1:
  5. I order from them so much, I have an account! So I basically do "one-click" ordering. I have found that even the regular postal delivery is super-fast and since it's free for orders over $75.00 that's what I use.