Question about older styles

RudeGal

Dec 23, 2006
Is it frowned upon by Coach fasionistas to carry older style bags for different seasons? I am in love with that Coach purse with the little fishies on it and was thinking about getting one for the Summer since it is Summery to me, but wanted to know your opinions about buying older style bags to use as new ones for the season. Do I even make any sense?? LOL..I am rambling.

What other bags are great for this Summer?

:yahoo: There's nothing wrong with carrying a bag from past seasons....it's nice to switch up with different outfits and stuff! I am currently carrying my white soho with the braided handle, complete with Sun keyfob :graucho: . Sometimes it takes a while and certain styles will end up growing on me by the next season. Enjoy what appeals to you and that's all that matters :yes: .
P.S. Post a pic of your new bag when you get it!!

Is it frowned upon by Coach fasionistas to carry older style bags for different seasons? I am in love with that Coach purse with the little fishies on it and was thinking about getting one for the Summer since it is Summery to me, but wanted to know your opinions about buying older style bags to use as new ones for the season. Do I even make any sense?? LOL..I am rambling.

What other bags are great for this Summer?

Coach's summer bags (resort collections) are so unique that it's beyond trends and last season's. I consider them collectibles!

Lord, if we could all afford to just buy new season stuff to use for that season, then stopped using it, none of us would be here on this forum, I think we'd all be out shopping till we dropped, then driving home in our chauffeur-driven limousines, sipping cocktails in the back, surrounded by piles of shopping bags.

(At least, that's my fantasy, is that weird? *L*)

Joking aside though, I think it's silly to buy a bag, and only wear it for that season then never wear it again. Buy what you love and use it when you want to!