Question about my Kelly Clutch

1. So I get a call today, and now I have the chance to get a Birkin in a few months thru a friend who is waitlisted but she doesn't want it and it's coming in August/October.. Great timing, I just bought the Kelly Clutch.. Well I would rather have a Birkin, so I want to sell this to fund the Birkin.. I'm going to put it on eBay today but I don't know what is the color called? Can anyone help me please? Thanks.. Oh it's Doblis Calfskin Suede..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With flash:

[​IMG]

Someone told me the color is cyclamen.. Is this correct? Thanks ladies :smile:

2. From the picture and color in my computer, it looks like fuchsia.

3. same here but that is maybe the lightning? as in pic 4 it could be cyclamen. hard to tell from these pics.
    habibty can you do a pic under normal lightning? or maybe outside?

4. If it has NO purple undertone in person it is fuchsia (my bet.) Otherwise it is Cyclamen.

Yay on the Birkin news!

5. This is so weird, I just got off the phone with the SA at Hermes and she says the color is translated into "medium red" something rose in french.. Hmm.. Does this sound right ?

6. What is your price in mind? I may be interested in it. Send me an MSN

7. I have same thought. Anyway, make a disclaimer saying there maybe some difference in picture and real thing. Still i am interesting to buy it off from you. :p

8. This listing looks great!!!!!!! It's gorgeous....

9. Pretty comprehensive. No further comments on the listing.

10. Do you think the color may be ROSE SHOCKING? My SA mentioned that color to me before and I wasn't sure if rose shocking is the same as frambois except in suede leather.

11. I finally had a chance to check out the auction. It is sooo pretty. It's not often to see a pink suede Kelly clutch. I'm sure someone will snatch it right up.:flowers:

12. framboise?

13. Here are the pics how fuschia and cyclamen looks different. Credits: Hermes Informative Catalog and constance, you're the best!! She's the expert in the colors and she post all these pics in the Hermes Informative Catalog. :smile:

hbup200410099a.jpg hbup200412997a.jpg
  14. The clutch definitely looks fuschia to me.