Question about Medium hobo with horsebit

1. Hi Everyone,
    I just got my first Gucci!!! I got the medium hobo in black. I love the way it looks, but it feels kinda stiff around my shoulder. Is the leather going to soften up with time? I feel like it's going to slip off my shoulder. Thanks!!!

2. I've had mine for awhile and the leather hasn't loosened up on mine. You get used to it though but it does tend to slip off from time to time.:s

3. Thanks!:crybaby:

4. Congrats!! I love that bag..I have the same one in chocolate guccissima leather..post pics girl!!

5. Congrats on your new purse.... I love that one!!!!

6. I read somewhere that it does get a bit softer from use.. maybe if you use it alot?? Congrats on your new Gucci though!! Please post a pic!!

7. is it the "chain"...med hobo with horsebit? Ive had mine for a while and i lovvveee it! Its tottally my everyday bag and the leather has perfectly formed to my shoulder! :smile: it is not SUPER soft, but def very very comfy....to the point where i hate wearing all my other bags!!

CONGRATS GIRL!!!

8. Congrats!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Hope the leather softens up for you! ;)

9. Congrats and enjoy!

10. I have the same bag. I've had it for about a month now. It's still a little stiff, but I've been told that it does soften up after a little while. I love this bag! Congrats on your purchase!

11. congrats, great bag, love gucci

12. I have it too after a few weeks it will hang alot more!

13. I know you have not had it very long but has it gotten any better?

14. first of all: congrats!!!
    Mine did soften a bit but I don't have many problems with it. It does slip off a bit sometimes but I'm used to it (with other bags too).

15. I have this bag in 3 different colors and it will soften up with time. try to use it a lot so that it will conform to your shoulder and soften up. this is a great bag and awesome choice for you first gucci. congrats.