Question about Magic Eraser

1. I went to Walgreens today to get a Magic Eraser and I found three types - original (blue box), foam cleansing multi-purpose (yellow box), and heavy duty (pink box). Which one should I use for stains? Also, what do you do with the eraser after you've used it once - seems like you have to put it in a ziploc bag since it can be used many times...Please help! Thank you :smile:

2. I've always used the pink box (heavy duty) to get stains out of my bags.

3. I bought the multi-pack of Mr. Clean magic erasers... so I just put it back in the box after it's dried out. I know some people were talking about cutting theirs up and keeping a square in a ziplock so they could take it with them everywhere.

4. i bought the blue ones... heavy duty is too much because my bags arent that dirty

5. I didn't even know there were different kinds. I have the ones in the blue box. After I use it I just throw it under the sink w/our other sponges and then I use it again when I need it. I was using one and then throwing it away...I didn't realize you can save them and use them a bunch of times :shrugs:

6. i bought the "power" one i think that's what you mean by heavy duty and it worked pretty much the same as the regular one.

personally i like the oxy clean spray and the tide pen the best for removing stains.

7. I didn't know there were other kinds either!! I just have the one in the blue box... and yeah, I cute a little rectangle from it and keep it in a snack ziploc bag in my tokidoki bag for "just in case"... So now I carry a Tide pen, Oxyclean spray, Shout wipes, and a Magic Eraser with me whenever I carry tokidoki. :nuts: *lmao*

8. Have any of you used the magic eraser on the straps (tan PG/l'amore)?