Question about LV Agendas

1. I know there are several different sizes.

I want one that is a dayplanner, with the hours of the day?

I do not need an address book and I see a lot of Agenda's through mypoupette sellers on eBay that are called agenda's and look like they only have address inserts?

I'm so confused.

Can you order just a calendar dayplanner insert for all sizes? Small and med?

Thanks.

Sorry, I'm just totally clueless.

2. I'm pretty sure they have the day planner inserts because I'm actually needing those but have been too busy to call my SA. My small ring MC just has the note pages and the sticky notes, as I do not need the address book. I just jot down everything in random order.

3. hi,
    i got a small damier agenda last year in paris and love it. i buy the inserts from lv and get the complet 1 jour/ p-1 day. it has lik 8..9..10..11.. for each day. the weekend is split on one page. every week there is a blank page for notes and goodies like that. the inserts are not cheap, however. next years was 70.00. i've seen people using filofax and stuff like that but com'on, you need to be all LV. They give you a little LV ruler, stickers and an address book in each insert purchase.

4. Okay, so you can get daytimers for the small ones? Cool!

5. I myself use the filofax inserts. I can't see spending 70 dollars on something just to throw it out. I'll spend 10 dollars at filofax and get averything i need and its colorful. But to answer your question, yes you can just buy the dayplanner inserts. You do not have to buy everything.

6. The inserts I bought for my agenda are the quarterly ones. They come in individually wrapped packs of 4, one for each quarter. Each page is a different day, with Saturday and Sunday on one page. On each page is the date, then the hour, with a line to write down any appointments, happenings, etc. At the end of each week (I think) there is a blank notes page. I didn't get the address book, since I never use one. I keep my addresses in my Outlook contacts.

I think the day-at-a-time agenda fills are great - they work best for me. I tend to look at things by the day, not the week.

Hope this helps :smile:

7. Cristina, that is exactly what I am looking for!!!!:yahoo:

What are they called? When I order them?
    Day-at-a-time quarterly agenda inserts??:lol: :lol:

And do they come in Medium and Small???

THANK YOU!!!

8. LOL try saying that when you call 866-VUITTON to order them :lol: I think that's what they're called, but they say it in a better way :p

I have a small ring agenda, and I purchased mine at LV. They run about $40 for the year. I'm not sure if they come in medium, I'd definitely ask.

Hope you find them! :smile:

9. The one thing I don't like is that you have to put only a little part of the year in your agenda at a time. I have the small agenda. Sometimes I wish I had gotten one a little bigger.

Honestly, I don't even use my agenda any more.

Mine is Monogram Mat in metallic magenta (of course!). It's too pretty to ever part with, but, I think the insert I have in it is from like 2004 :p So yeah, you can tell it's not getting any use.